Pageviews past week

Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2014

Death Follows

Release Date: December 7, 2013
Directed by: Carmela Hayslett
25 Minutes






I have been dipping my toes into viewing short films as of lately and I am glad- I never really
wanted to give them a chance just thinking why bother. But in the past few days I have watched a
few exceptional shorts and Death Follows is creeping up right behind them. I am honestly surprised
at how much of a message a short can send in such a small amount of time. In Carmela Hayslett's Death follows Angelina a totally lost soul who just seems to have death follow her where ever she goes.






Now I'm not talking about some grim reaper trying to catch up and claim his marks on her either
No, it's a little different here since Angelina seems to black out or forget the events as they occur leaving her to wonder is she nuts? Does she have anything to do with the dead bodies that are dropping everywhere?  Could she possibly be strong enough to kill? Mean and sinister enough? Her doctor seems not overtly concerned and maybe he really should be, I mean that's a hell of a thing to forget!  


No comments:

Post a Comment