Pageviews past week

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dust Up

Release date: November 13, 2012
92 Minutes
Directed by: Ward Roberts
 
 
 
 
OK I have to be perfectly blunt here, I thought this movie for some reason was going to really be boring with bad acting and stupid effects. I was wrong, kind of like when you glance at the box art and you think how the flick is going to be so awesome and it ends up be a waste of damn time.
 
 
Ward Robert's Dust Up was fuckin crazy and I was actually kind of disappointed when it ended. The story is about how a man named Herman is in deep shit with his dealer and needs to get that cash real quick or his family is going to suffer. His wife Ella seems to be used to his bullshit, she loves him- but is fed up with it.
 
 
Jack the one eyed bad ass shows up to help with the plumbing and ends up getting involved in the plan to go after the drug lord Buzz who just so happens to be a bisexual tweaked out cannibal that wants to eat Herman and Ella's baby. Buzz has to be one of the most fucked up characters that I've seen in awhile!
 
 

His partner in crime is the Lizard man who is green and kinda scaly in the face. Dust Up is a wild ride thru trailer park trash scenarios that Jerry Springer would be worthy of. My perverted ass was laughing at things, I would tell you but then I'd have to kill you! Let's just say that Buzz gets himself in a bunch of crazy positions!

No comments:

Post a Comment