Pageviews past week

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

By the Will of Genghis Khan

Release date- 9-28-10
Director- Andrei Borrissov
120 minutes



Andrei Borrisov’s By the Will of Genghis Khan will be released on September 28th. As you all know, Genghis Khan was the ruthless founder of the largest contiguous empire in history, the Mongol Empire. The film is actually a great lesson for all concerning his very rough life and spirituality beyond what most people could fathom.

As a boy, he was told and taught the way of the Khan and all knew he would become a leader one day. Some viewers might not enjoy the film because of the subtitles, I always hear people complain “If I wanted to read I would of grabbed a damn book!” Sometimes it was some what hard to read over certain scenery but other then that things are quite interesting.

I learned a lot of things that I didn’t really know about Genghis Khan. That time was filled with tons of bloody battles, wars and fights for power. A particular death scene actually made my skin crawl but all I’ll say is it involves some serious head rolling! At times it’s almost hard to watch the onslaught of violence these people had to endure along with much heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment