Pageviews past week

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bloodmyth

Do you have what it takes to survive out in the wild? Personally, I wouldn’t last a day! I’d probably have a nervous breakdown. I would panic and if someone else was with me they’d have to knock me out just to shut me up. A quartet of wanna be explorers head up to meet Holly’s sister Juliet who has trained to be an instructor of teaching you how to stay safe and make do if you are ever lost in the great wide open.

The three most important things you need out there is water, clothing and shelter. Nick the driver seems to be a head strong type of guy that tries his hardest to hold onto his cell phone claiming it’s for work purposes but deep down I think he is scared of not having a way to get a hold of someone if help is needed. Later he will learn his instincts were dead on.

Wesley is a dork that takes notes on everything they are taught. He also came fully stocked with optional items like candy bars and a big ass bladed knife. Everyone giggles at his foolishness.
While wandering thru these woods they all come across a really weird contraption. Here it is some sort of sacrificial grove complete with fresh blood. I know if I would of seen this I would of packed up and got out of there stat!

They all decide to stay and soon they become hunted by a cold calculating killer! Will they be able to make it out of this place in one piece? Bloodmyth is filled with booby traps, blood and a man who wants them all dead. Can their survival tactics help them in this deadly situation? Watch and find out exactly why this man is doing what he does. He is searching for the power his soul craves to exist

3 outta 5 slashes

No comments:

Post a Comment